Resurfacing of Clay (Har-Tru) Tennis Courts
- Clean courts of all excess dead material, surface algae, mold etc.
- Mechanically scarify the entire court surface with a hydraulically controlled scarification blade.
- Remove excess material from low end of court. Either apply to high end or dispose.
- Add the required amount of new court surface material to each court
- Laser Grade the entire court surface
- Water and compact the entire tennis court surface.
- Install new herringbone style line tapes on each of the courts.
- Groom the courts and leave in ready to play condition.
- Apply long term algaecide to each court.
Additional Work and Accessories Available:
- Painting of the net posts, fence posts etc.
- New nets
- New net posts
- New windscreen
Watch a Resurfacing Video from Beginning to End!