Tennis Court Lighting
Welch Tennis Courts, Inc. is the World’s Largest Builder of clay (Har-Tru) tennis courts and in the process of doing so, have built great relationships with all of the major tennis court lighting manufacturers. We can provide lighting of all types, including LED, low-profile environmental lighting, high out-put cut off lights, and sports field style lighting – for both recreational and tournament play increasing court usage and player enjoyment!
Click on one of the lighting systems to learn more about them:
LSI Zone Large LED or LSI Zone Medium LED
LSI’s ZONE™ LED sports light is a game changer for court lighting applications. ZONE features a sleek low profile design and high performance LEDs paired with precise silicone optics to produce superior levels of illumination and uniformity. Compared with typical HID court lighting systems, the energy load is reduced by up to 75%.
- Construction: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing contains factory prewired driver and optical unit. Cast aluminum wiring access door located underneath. Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process. The DuraGrip finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling. Other standard LSI finishes available. Consult factory.
- Optical System: State-of-the-Art one piece silicone optic sheet delivers industry leading optical control with an integrated gasket to provide IP66 rated seal. Proprietary silicone refractor optics provide exceptional coverage and uniformity in distribution types 2, 3, 5W, FT, FTA and AM. Silicone optical material does not yellow or crack with age and provides a typical light transmittance of 95%. Integral louver (IL) and house-side shield (IH) options available for improved backlight control without sacrificing street side performance. See page 3 for more details
- Electrical: High-performance driver features overvoltage, under-voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection. High-efficacy LEDs mounted to metal-core circuit board to maximize heat dissipation.
- Controls: Optional integral passive infrared Bluetooth™ motion and photocell sensor. Fixtures operate independently and can be commissioned via iOS or Android configuration app. LSI’s AirLink™ wireless control system options reduce energy and maintenance costs while optimizing light quality 24/7.
- Zone Large Lumen Range: 50,000-78,000
- Zone Medium Lumen Range: 24,000-48,000
For more information downlaod the manufacturers Medium Zone Spec Sheet
For more information download the manufacturers Large Zone Spec Sheet
LSI CourtBlade LED
LSI’s CourtBlade LED sports light is a game changer for court lighting applications. The low profile CourtBlade utilizes high performance LEDs and precise optics to produce superior levels of illumination and uniformity. Compared with typical HID court lighting systems, the energy load is reduced by 50%.
LSI’s CourtBlade LED sports light is DLC qualified, has a less than 3” thick low profile, and a sharp cutoff forward throw distribution. With a 0-10V dimming down to 1% and virtually maintenance free, this product has a 5-year warranty.
- SMARTTEC™ – LSI drivers feature integral sensor which reduces drive current, when ambient temperatures exceed rated temperature.
- DISTRIBUTION/PERFORMANCE – High performance, multi-faceted, reflector provides uniform Forward Throw (FT) distribution with sharp backlight cutoff. Photometric data is tested in accordance with IESNA guidelines
- HOUSING – One-piece, die-formed aluminum housing contains factory prewired driver in a gasketed, weather-resistant wiring compartment. Hinged wiring access door (with safety lanyard) located underneath. Fixture is IP65 rated.
- OPTICAL UNIT – Clear tempered optical-grade flat glass lens permanently sealed to weathertight aluminum optic frame (includes pressure-stabilizing breather).
- MOUNTING – The fixture is furnished with installed stainless steel, threaded mounting studs protruding from the rear of the housing. Stainless steel nuts and washers used to secure the fixture to the bracket are also included.
- ELECTRICAL – Two-stage surge protection (including separate surge protection built into electronic driver) meets IEEE C62.41.2-2002, Location Category C. Available with universal voltage power supply 120-277VAC (50/60Hz input) and 347-480 VAC.
- DRIVER – Available in HO (High Output) drive current. Components are fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance. Driver complies with FCC standards. Driver and key electronic components can be easily accessed.
- FINISH – Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process. The DuraGrip finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Lumen Range: 56,000-59,000
For more information download the manufacturers CourtBlade Spec Sheet.
LSI ZONE Sports Flood
LSI’s new ZONE Sports Flood is ideal for new or retrofit athletic field applications at college, K-12, municipal and recreational facilities. In addition, its high lumen output is designed for monument and large area general floodlighting requirements. The modern design features yoke mounting with horizontal and vertical aiming guides and an optional laser sight for pinpoint accuracy with any of four NEMA flood distributions. The ZONE Sports Flood housing is engineered to efficiently disperse heat, protecting the driver and LEDs to ensure a long service long life of up to 70,000 hours. Whether you’re building a new outdoor athletic field or simply replacing outdated HID lighting technology, the ZONE Sport Flood is the right solution to satisfy players, spectators and the overall community
- Construction: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing in the 70L and 85L. Cold forged aluminum in the 100L for superior heat dissipation. Driver is separated from light engines increasing driver and LED life. Fixtures are finished with polyester powder coat finishing process to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Optical System: State-of-the-Art sports flood optics available in 4 unique NEMA flood distributions. Glare shield visor (optional) is formed aluminum to reduce high angle glare.
- Electrical: High-efficacy LEDs mounted to metal-core circuit board to maximize heat dissipation for long life. Driver is fully encased in potting material for moisture resistance and complies with FCC standards.
- Installation: Heavy duty yoke mounting to standard sports bracket with 3/4” bolt. Vertical aiming is easily locked in place with ergonomic tool-less locking handle. Horizontal and vertical aiming guides to simplify aiming process. Laser sight accessory for precise aiming accuracy.
- Lumen Range: 70,000-100,000
For more information download the manufacturers Zone Sports Flood Spec Sheet.
Lite Maintenance LMI-TLL series is a specification-grade outdoor lighting fixture designed for preferred aesthetic appeal, low cost of ownership and optimal task performance. Proprietary optical designs have been developed specifically for high visibility tennis court lighting. Industry leading efficiency maintains the lowest energy costs possible with an appearance complementary to residential or club level facilities.
- Durable die-cast aluminum housing.
- Chip and fade-resistant powder-coat finish resists chipping, fading, corrosion and rust..
- Meets South Florida’s Wind Codes.
- Lumen Range: 65,500-75,000
For more information download the manufacturers LMI-TLL Series Spec Sheet.
If you need additional information or would like a quote for lighting your court, please fill out the request quote form and one of our customer service personel will get back in touch with you!