Tennis Court Lighting
Welch Tennis Courts, Inc. is the World’s Largest Builder of clay (Har-Tru) tennis courts and in the process of doing so, have built great relationships with all of the major tennis court lighting manufacturers. We can provide lighting of all types, including LED, low-profile environmental lighting, high out-put cut off lights, and sports field style lighting – for both recreational and tournament play increasing court usage and player enjoyment!
Click on one of the lighting systems to learn more about them:
LSI Zone Large LED or LSI Zone Medium LED
LSI’s ZONE™ LED sports light is a game changer for court lighting applications. ZONE features a sleek low profile design and high performance LEDs paired with precise silicone optics to produce superior levels of illumination and uniformity. Compared with typical HID court lighting systems, the energy load is reduced by up to 75%.
- Construction: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing contains factory prewired driver and optical unit. Cast aluminum wiring access door located underneath. Fixtures are finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process. The DuraGrip finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling. Other standard LSI finishes available. Consult factory.
- Optical System: State-of-the-Art one piece silicone optic sheet delivers industry leading optical control with an integrated gasket to provide IP66 rated seal. Proprietary silicone refractor optics provide exceptional coverage and uniformity in distribution types 2, 3, 5W, FT, FTA and AM. Silicone optical material does not yellow or crack with age and provides a typical light transmittance of 95%. Integral louver (IL) and house-side shield (IH) options available for improved backlight control without sacrificing street side performance. See page 3 for more details
- Electrical: High-performance driver features overvoltage, under-voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection. High-efficacy LEDs mounted to metal-core circuit board to maximize heat dissipation.
- Controls: Optional integral passive infrared Bluetooth™ motion and photocell sensor. Fixtures operate independently and can be commissioned via iOS or Android configuration app. LSI’s AirLink™ wireless control system options reduce energy and maintenance costs while optimizing light quality 24/7.
- Zone Large Lumen Range: 50,000-78,000
- Zone Medium Lumen Range: 24,000-48,000
For more information downlaod the manufacturers Medium Zone Spec Sheet
For more information download the manufacturers Large Zone Spec Sheet
If you need additional information or would like a quote for lighting your court, please fill out the request quote form and one of our customer service personel will get back in touch with you!